About The Shop of Horror
No refunds or exchanges for change of mind. If goods are faulty, we will gladly exchange the item, or supply a refund, once the item has been returned, within 30 days of purchase.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH WE COLLECT:
We collect your personal information only when you have provided it to us voluntarily. You can supply this information through various methods but principally when transacting business with us to purchase tickets and products.
THE MANNER IN WHICH WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION:
Dracula's Pty. Ltd. does not sell, rent or trade personal information about you.
Dracula's Pty. Ltd. will only use or disclose your personal information:
- In accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 as amended;
- To provide you with the product or service you have requested;
- To communicate with you in relation to your request for information or service or product;
- For the purpose for which it was collected or for related purposes which you would reasonably expect and will consent to;
- To provide you with information relating to Draculas or promotional details about our services or products which may be of interest or benefit to you;
- To proceed as directed by you in relation to any information or service which you have requested.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION COLLECTED:
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal information provided to us to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. More specifically, the process used to protect the personal information that we may collect includes, and is not limited to, the following:
- Restriction of physical access to individual files;
- Secure data base information in relation to all transactions;
- Electronic fire walls and password access to all electronic storage media.
We cannot guarantee the information exchanged via the internet or other electronic means may not be accessed by people other than the intended party. Therefore, if you send any personal information to us via the internet or other electronic means, it is sent at your own risk of disclosure.
Please contact us if you have any questions or feedback about privacy or about how we have handled your personal information, or request access to your information, please contact us at the address, telephone number or email address set forth on this website.
Terms of Service
The information provided on The Shop of Horror website has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information about the products for sale on this website, as well as information regarding its partners and the services offered by them.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, it does not constitute any form of advice, recommendation, representation, endorsement or arrangement by Dracula's Pty. Ltd. The information presented is believed to be reliable, but it is subject to change at any time without notice.
Dracula's Pty. Ltd. do not guarantee it completeness or accuracy. By accessing this website, you agree that Dracula's Pty. Ltd. will not be liable for any direct, indirect, or consequential loss arising from the use of information and material contained in this website or from your access of other material on the internet via web links from this site.
The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to Dracula's Pty. Ltd. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
- The material may be used only for non-commercial purposes;
- The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material;
- The products described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Dracula's Pty. Ltd. or other third parties. No license is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights;
- Images, pictures, videos, logos and graphics on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s).